Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology was found and established in the year 1986 by Sri Krishnadevaraya Educational Trust and offers courses in the field of science and technical education. MVIT engineering college is situated at Karnataka in Bangalore and the institute is named after the Sir’s name – former diwan of Mysore and an engineer. The Institute is affiliated to Visvesvaraya technological University, accredited by National Board of Accreditation and approved by all India council for technical education, New Delhi. Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology college campus is spread over 133 acres of land providing all the possible facilities required for students while pursuing their engineering. College acts as a tool of support and guidance for students from the time of enrollment until they have been recruited by a company. They provide up to the mark hostel facilities and accommodation for boys and girls, general hospital, guest house.
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology B.tech Admission started, so call us for Admission.
MVIT engineering College provides equal opportunities to play and encourage students to show active participation in both indoor and outdoor sports and activities, by conducting competitions. Health and Hygiene factor of every student is given utmost importance by ensuring they provide food which keeps them fit and avoids illness, however, there are basic medical facilities taken care in the hospital. All the students are covered with Insurance for life and medical care, there is everything possible that the college takes care off and that’s why parents choose this college for their children during B.tech admission in Bangalore. The Institute also conducts fests, events on a large scale and ensures participation of every student. “Kalanjali” – annual inter- collegiate festival for two – three days that showcases the talent of every student through their cultural, social, academic and non- academic events. Apart from this fest college also conducts fests like “Verve”, “Techno fest” and “Susanskruti” which gives a lot of exposure for students and there is immense potential to learn and grow. College has been rated “AAA” among India’s top engineering colleges in Bangalore
Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology (MVIT) offers B.tech Admission in the below-mentioned engineering courses:-
- BE in Civil Engineering
- BE in Mechanical Engineering
- BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- EB in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- BE in Telecommunication Engineering
- BE in Computer Science and Engineering
- BE in information Science and Engineering
- BE in Biotechnology
- BE in Industrial Engineering and Management
The college has the aims and goals
- Today’s students are the leaders of tomorrow so taking charge of them is taking care of our nation for tomorrow.
- To ensure effectiveness of science and technical education imparted to students
- To provide the needed facilities with the help of research and development to ensure understanding, learning the scope of improvement in co-curricular activities.
- To become a center of excellence in technical and management education not restricting to grades but overall development of the student with the help of the courses designed for the college.
Eligibility criteria for B.E Admission
- Candidate should be aged minimum 17years to be eligible to pursue Degree.
- Candidate should have pursued 10+2 or XII standard or PUC or an equivalent examination with Math’s and Physics being one of the compulsory subjects and overall aggregate being more than 60% in PCM As well as in 10th and 12th.
Mode Of Admission
- If the student is eligible to apply then he must appear for the common entrance examination (CET) conducted by the government and get a seat based on merit.
- In case the student fails to appear for the entrance test or wishes to study in the college of his or her own choice then they are also eligible to apply for direct admission through management quota at a nominal fee.
- In order to apply for Direct Admission in B.tech students take the help of educational consultants and are at ease while they complete the process of admission.
Every student feels extremely secure and happy as it is their first step towards B.E admission but the college holds their hand until each student is able to get the maximum at the professional level. Strong placement cell ensures regular training, internships, seminars which give students a broader picture of corporates and makes ready for the competition and challenges of the outside world.