R N S Institute of Technology / RNSIT Bangalore is a college of engineering and is situated at the heart of the Bangalore city. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, recognized by the AICTE and accredited by NBA. The college campus is widely spread to 108 acres of land and surrounded by green plants. The college campus has a temple and has 9 blocks within the college campus. The Murudeshwar Group of Companies is headed by Sri R.N Shetty who has extended his contribution in hotel, construction, manufacturing, automobile, power etc. and has also extended significant contribution towards education. A number of educational institutions are run by him out of whom RNS is one of them and is one of the best engineering colleges in Bangalore.
About RNSIT Bangalore
Admission Started for B.Tech course in RNSIT Bangalore.
The R N S Institute of Technology offers 7 undergraduate courses, in the engineering department for B.E Admission. They are as follows:-
- B E Course in Civil Engineering
- B E Course in Computer Science Engineering
- B E Course in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B E Course in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B E Course in Information Science Engineering
- B E Course in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- B E Course in Mechanical Engineering
Below mentioned are the list of few reasons why R N S Institute of Technology is considered by most of the students during their engineering
- The R NS Institute of Technology has excellent hostel accommodation for both boys and girls with basic amenities and facilities.
- Adherence to student’s grievances is on top most priority, there is a separate hostel committee which formulates in decision-making policies.
- The college also conducts Yoga and Meditation classes every alternate day.
- The cafeteria is hygienic, healthy and serves tasty food thereby keeping in mind the fitness and health aspect of every student.
- The college has the well-equipped facility of the library which allows the students to spend more time in getting up to date knowledge in every field.
- Students also have access to WI – FI which lets them browse through and make use of all the opportunities given to every student.
- RNS is a private engineering College which conducts regular sports training programs and conducts tournaments for the students annually. College campus supports indoor and outdoor sports activities, which has been one of the secret fitness mantras of their students.
- Fests are a part of the semester activities; RNS institute of Technology is well recognized for its inter college fest called “Parichay” where students get involved in academic, non-academic, cultural and social events.
- Wide opportunities for students to learn and explore in the field of technology is always on priority, they conduct a lot of guest lectures on topics like “Nanotechnology and Space Travel” which builds huge potential to learn and grow. These seminars are conducted in the college campus on a periodic basis, due to this it is highly recommended to consider this college during admissions for BE College in Bangalore.
- Every student needs to appear for their Common entrance examination conducted by the government after pursuing their XII or PUC to be eligible to apply for the engineering colleges. When engineering is a passion automatically every student invests in a lot of time and effort to study and get placed in the best engineering colleges through merit.
Every student needs to appear for their Common entrance examination conducted by the government after pursuing their XII or PUC to be eligible to apply for the engineering colleges. When engineering is a passion automatically every student invests in a lot of time and effort to study and get placed in the best engineering colleges through merit. However due to some other reason student may not get through merit so then they become eligible to complete the admission process by getting enrolled with the help of Direct admission in engineering through management quota at a nominal fee but gives the complete freedom for students to study in the college of their choice, however, they are only limited seats available.