As early as the year 1962 there was a need and necessity to develop the engineering industry so, Dr M S Ramaiah who is very famous as philanthropist and visionary established Ramaiah Institute of Technology which is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University headquarter at Belgaum in Karnataka. Ramaiah Institute Of technology aims to deliver quality education by nurturing a conductive learning environment for their students. Dr MS Ramaiah felt a very strong need for young and energetic professionals who would be the leaders for tomorrow and play a very important role in making our country a developed economy; this was the vision before starting MS Ramaiah Engineering College. Students travel from distant locations to pursue their graduation in engineering in one among the best engineering colleges in Bangalore and MSRIT is considered one among them. The college has gained its autonomy for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs. It has their internal faculties who constantly monitor and take measures to improve and stay par with the curriculum as well as take complete ownership about the student evaluation.
MS Ramaiah Engineering College
For Direct admission in B.E in Ramaiah Institute of Technology or any other B E colleges in Bangalore, feel free to contact us for proper assistance.
Ramaiah Institute Of Technology is well known and recognized for their values:
- Quality & Excellence: Top most Priority
- Research and Innovation: Well-equipped centers in order to continuously focus on more research internally.
- Freedom of expression: Team of faculties gives more importance and focus to interactive learning.
- Ethics In Engineering: Committed to provide code of ethics.
- Constantly Updated Curriculum: Constant monitoring on the enhancement of their career.
- Ever improving infrastructure: Best possible infrastructure.
Why Choose Us ?
Being one of the top most Institution, Ramaiah Engineering college fee structure may vary slightly when compared to the other engineering colleges in Bangalore but the parents feel it is worth it as they see that as students their children are getting ready to prepared and be a part of this challenging and competitive engineering industry which promises a very secured future. Their internal examination pattern varies due to its autonomy, but the curriculum is handy which is easy to adapt and focuses on the aspects which is very important for the students. As an educational consultant we spend a lot of time with parents and students helping them in giving the required information before they take a step to get enrolled into any of the Best Bangalore engineering colleges. We are at every step with the students for taking direct admission in MSRIT and provide them with good offers for all branches.
BE Courses at MSRIT
MS Ramaiah College of engineering offers courses that are listed below:
- Architecture Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Medical Electronics
MSRIT Admission Procedure and Eligibility
The students can quickly glance through the below mentioned process in order to follow the procedure of Ramaiah Institute Of Technology admission.
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects are Eligible for Admission in MSRIT.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, and OBC Category candidates.
- Student can also secure admission in MS Ramaiah engineering college by scoring good marks in KCET (only for Karnataka Students) or Comedk Exam (For outside Karnataka Student).
- If any Student doesn’t get seat through entrance exam, then don’t lose hope, student can take direct admission in Ramaiah Institute of Technology through Management Quota for their Engineering Course.