RV College of Engineering is one of the Top engineering colleges in Bangalore located at the heart of the city. The college campus is very pleasing and has a very good environment for students to study with one of the top most faculties and the campus is spread over 52 acres. RV College of engineering has well equipped classrooms, seminars, workshops, transportation facilities, wi -fi, good transportation, very good accommodation facilities in hostel and hygienic canteens, gymnasiums, experienced faculty and everything that is a necessity in a college. Its inception was in the year 1963 and has branches in Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum but the undergraduate courses are granted academic autonomy by the university. RV Engineering College ranks 58h according to NIRF 2018 ranking review, which makes it best among Top engineering colleges in Karnataka and as well as in India.
R V College Of Engineering
So as a student when you have too many options and need to decide one then it is highly recommended and advised to enroll through merit or direct admission in RV College of engineering.
R V Colllege of Engineering
The college is one among the top 10 engineering colleges in Bangalore. It is not just confined to academics but also focuses on seminars, events and workshops for students to get a lot of practical knowledge. They have also collaborated overseas for higher education and placement cell. Every year young, energetic and disciplined engineers graduate. At times the grades for entrance tests acts as an hindrance in RV College of engineering admission , so to make other students eligible to apply for admissions students can get enrolled in RV College of engineering admission through management quota. Amongst all the Top engineering colleges in Bangalore the most awaited event of RV College of engineering is the 8Th Mile – which has the activities designed and students from all over the country participate and collaborate for value added learning.
Why You Should Choose RVCE?
Student enrollment for undergraduate and post graduate programs in engineering is always more than 1200. RV College of engineering fee structure is very feasible when compared to other engineering colleges in Karnataka, not of a concern for students who apply through merit. RV Engineering College is well recognized for their values and transformation of knowledge to students which has been one of the major concerns in most of the engineering colleges. RVCE focuses on doing constant research in house to enhance the teaching pedagogy and is recognized as Centre of excellence under Technical Educational Quality Improvement Program and Utilizes its in-house expertise in various disciplines to conduct Research. So as a student when you have too many options and need to decide one then it is highly recommended and advised to enroll through merit or direct admission in RV College of engineering.
BE Courses in RV College of Engineering
RV College also offers 12 Under Graduate Engineering programs.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Architecture Engineering
Eligibility for RVCE Admission
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 pattern of examination (equivalent to the two year Pre University in Karnataka) with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Computer Science/ Electronics as optional subjects are Eligible for Admission in RVCE.
- The eligibility for admission is 45% in case of General Category and 40% marks in the qualifying examination in case of SC/ST, and OBC Category candidates.
- Student can also secure admission in RV engineering college by scoring good marks in KCET (only for Karnataka Students) or Comedk Exam (For outside Karnataka Student).
- If any Student doesn’t get seat through entrance exam, then don’t lose hope, student can take direct admission in RV college of Engineering through Management Quota for their Engineering Course.
Note:– (For Admission under Management quota in RVCE student should score minimum of 60 % PCM and 60 % in English course Separately)