MS Ramaiah University which is established in the year 2013, in the span of three years it has managed to get recognized as one among top engineering universities in Bangalore. It is a private engineering college in Bangalore sponsored by Gokula Education Foundation Trust. College has been established with a vision to provide professional education with student centric approach and maintain the highest academic and ethical standards in a creative and innovative environment thereby creating the urge in every student to become the college of their choice during engineering admission. College is duly recognized by UGC, AICTE and is member of AIU.
MS Ramaiah University
About Ms Ramaiah University
Direct admission in B E is a completely legal and a transparent process without any hidden costs.
Below mentioned are few of the reasons for the college to ranked among top engineering University in Bangalore.
- Student Centric Approach
- Community Service and Ethical Values
- Commitment to New Knowledge Creation
- Global Education Practices
- The college also provide Graduate Engineering training program to students with the collaboration of Industry to provide theory as well as hand on practice to students on the topic selected by Industry or corporates.
MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences offers B.tech Courses in different branches. They Are:-
- B. Tech Aerospace Engineering
- B. Tech Automotive Engineering
- B. Tech Civil Engineering
- B. Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech Mechanical Engineering
Other under graduate courses at MS Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences:-
Eligibility criteria for BMSCE admission
If as a student or a parent you are yet confused about admission in B Tech Colleges in Bangalore then below mentioned are the three steps of enrollment in engineering colleges in Bangalore.
- Karnataka Government Quota – 40% of seats are filled through Karnataka CET Admissions, fees structure is as decided by the Karnataka government.
- Uni – Guage – 45% of seats are filled through Uni – Guage examinations conducted by Era Foundation
- Foreign Students Category – 15% of seats are filled through foreign student’s quota.
- Direct Admission in MS Ramaiah University is also possible Based on Merit – eligible on completion of Pre – university.
- Sometimes if the student is not able to get enrolled in the above mentioned categories then the student is eligible to apply in direct admission through management quota at a nominal fee where the choice of the college is restricted to the student’s choice.
|UG PROGRAMMES||University Seats-Tuition Fee Per Year|
|Computer Science & Engineering||3,46,750|
|Computer Science & Engineering with AI & ML||3,21,750|
|CSE- Information Science Engineering||3,21,750|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||3,46,750|
|CSE- Mathematics & Computing||2,71,750|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||2,71,750|