Have you completed your MBBS and now want to take your medical career to the next level by pursuing a postgraduate course in Medicine ? If you said yes, then MD MS PG Medical Course is the right opportunity for you.
What? Thinking about how you would get NEET PG based admission or Management quota admission in MD MS PG Medical Course in top colleges of Bangalore? Well you don’t need to worry about it, as EduCareer360 is here to help you out.
With the help of our expert counselor team you would be able to know about the procedure of direct admission in MD MS PG Medical Course in your favorite college of Bangalore.
But before moving further let us discuss in-depth about MD MS Course.
At Educareer360 we offer complete MD MS PG Medical course counseling and help with admission procedures as well. If you have any doubts linked with MD MS PG Medical admission in Medical colleges of India then we are always here to help you out.
|Course name||MD MS|
|Syllabus||Anatomy,Gynecology, Ear, Nose, & Throat|
|Salary||For MD you can get a salary package of between 2-20 lakhs per annum, In the case of MS you can get a salary package of between 4-35 lakhs per annum.|
|Fees||The fee structure of MD MS Course in non clinical branch is around 2.5 lakh per year. While the fee structure of Clinical MD MS course is 10L to 50L lakh per year depending on the States.|
|Job opportunities||Non-clinical Doctors, Intensivist Doctor, MD/MS Consultant, Anesthesia Specialist, Gynecologist, Medical Director|
|Eligibility||Candidates who want to get into MD MS, must have qualified MBBS from a recognized institute.|
Also the candidate must have qualified the latest NEET PG exam. If you are looking for NEET PG Rank based admission in MD MS Course, we can help.
|Age limit||No age limit is defined|
|Full form||Doctor of Medicine(MD), Master of Surgery(MS)|
|Degree typee||MD is a PG Degree, While MS is a Qualification in Surgery|
|Subjects||Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Microbiology, Sociology, English, Computer Science, Health Care, Environment Science, Basics in Computer Applications, Anesthesia, Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Pediatrics, Gynecology, Ear, Nose, & Throat|
About MD MS Course
Doctor Of Medicine or also commonly known as MD is a postgraduate course that is the first choice of all the MBBS students. This course gives you detailed knowledge of the subjects related to the medical field like Anatomy, General Medicine, Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Medical Oncology, Neurology, Endocrinology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology and Gastroenterology etc.
Masters In Surgery, also commonly known as MS, is another preferred course by most MBBS students. This course gives you detailed knowledge related to surgery. This course is created to give detailed knowledge of surgical skills to the doctors to give them the validity that they can perform the major and minor surgeries on the human body. This course also focuses on giving the experience to the doctors by teaching them and giving them the chance of studying the structure of the human body.
As your experience grows in your field you would be able to come across many such opportunities and it enhances the monetary terms as well.
Why choose MD MS?
There are plenty of reasons because of which you should be opting for MD MS as a course and career. Let us have a look at those reasons:
- The first major reason is when you get into MD MS PG Medical you are not left with one career option, you can explore multiple options.
There are plenty of options to choose from based on your likings and what you want to do.
- No matter which career option you get into after completion of your MD MS course you will end up getting into a well respected profession.
- If we compare the salary of an employee with a generic graduation degree with a MD MS graduate salary then you would be able to notice that MD MS graduates are offered better average salary than others.
- You would be able to land into a safe and trusted profession after completion of your MD MS course, this also becomes a reason why you should choose MD MS.
Eligibility for MD MS PG Medical Admission ?
The eligibility criteria to take admission in any of the courses of MD MS is very simple and easy. Here it is.
- You must have an MBBS degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any institution that is recognized by the Medical Council Of India.
- Completing one year of an internship on or prior to 31st march of that academic year is mandatory.
- You must hold a provincial or permanent certificate issued by the MCI or State Medical Council.
- Passing the National Eligibility Entrance Test Post Graduate (NEET-PG) Entrance Examination which is conducted by the National Board Of Examination (NBE) as the admissions for PG MEdical seats are done on the basis of All India Rank of this entrance examination.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022 For AIQ 50% Seats: There are slightly different criteria for the medical students of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir to appear in the NEET PG entrance examination. Here it is:
- Students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir will not get seats under the All India Quota (AIQ).
- Students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, who have been allotted government medical colleges are eligible for All India 50% Quota.
- Students from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir have to provide a duly signed affidavit stating that the candidate got to the college through the centralized counseling, along with a printout of the acknowledgement of submission of the NEET PG Application Form to appear in the NEET PG exam. The submission of the declaration has to be done at the office of the Deputy Director (Examination).
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022 For Foreign Medical Graduates: National Board Of Examinations (NBE) has declared different eligibility criteria for the Indian students who have pursued their primary education in the medical field from the colleges that are outside India and for overseas citizens. If you are from India but have pursued your primary education in a college from outside India or a foreign citizen, you need to follow these criteria to appear in the NEET PG exam.
- You must qualify for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) (Screening Test).
- You must get yourself registered with the Medical Council Of India/State Medical Council (MCI/SMC).
- You must have completed your required internship as prescribed by the National Board Of Examinations (NBE).
- You must bring your FMGE Pass certificate issued by NBE On the day of conduction of NEET PG 2021.
NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2022 For Foreign Citizens: If you are a foreign citizen and want to appear for the NEET PG examination then here are the eligibility criteria that you need to fulfill.
- Since 2019, foreign students don’t need to register with the Medical Council Of India (MCI) to appear in the NEET-PG examination.
- When you fill the registration fee, at that time MCI is authorized to provide you with the temporary registration. As per the NEET PG eligibility criteria, this temporary registration will be valid only for the duration of the post-graduation course. Also, this registration will be valid only for the college/institution in which you want to take admission for your post-graduation course.
- To get temporary registration, you must register with the competent registering authority of your country.
In case if you are looking for NEET PG Rank based admission in MD MS course then Educareer360 can help you out.
We can even help you out with management quota admission in MD MS PG Medical or direct admission in MD MS seat .
We have a team of experienced counselors who will help you with every process of admission easily.
NEET PG Age Limit: NEE PG criteria has no specified age or age limit to appear in NEET PG examination 2022. The only necessary thing is that you must have the MBBS degree or a certificate recognised by the Medical Council of India (MCI) along with the compulsory internship certificate to become eligible for the examination.
Reasons to pursue MD MS PG Medical course :
Here is the list of reasons because of which you should pursue MD MS PG Medical :
- The biggest reason is if you have a MBBS degree and want to move forward in your career? If yes, then you can opt for an MD MS degree, with the help of which you can either get into the field of medicines, or into surgery.
- The next reason to pursue PostGraduate in Medicine, is you would be able to get a better salary package as compared to other graduates. It has been noticed that an MD graduate would be able to earn between 2-20 lakh per year, while a MS graduate can earn 3-35 lakh per year.
MD MS Course Admission
In the above section we have discussed the MD MS Course eligibility, which is if you just need to make sure that you have got a MBBS degree which you have passed with a minimum of 50% marks. Also it’s important for every MD MS aspirant that they have done an 6 months internship with any reputed hospital before getting into this course.
Along with that you would also have to give an NEET PG exam for MD MS admission. In case you are looking for help in NEET PG Rank based admission for MD MS seats in top colleges of Bangalore, then we are here to help you out.
You can fill out the form below and one of our teammates will get in touch with you.
In case you are unaware of these things and want to make sure that you get admission at the right time, then we would suggest you to get in touch with our expert counselors who can help you with every aspect of MD MS admission in top colleges of Bangalore.
MD MS PG Medical Application Process
If you want to take admission in top PG Medical colleges in Bangalore, then firstly you need to make sure that you have got a MBBS degree which you have passed with a minimum of 50% marks. Also it’s important for every PG Medical aspirant that they have done an 1year internship with any reputed hospital before getting into this course.
Once that part is fulfilled by your end, then you can fill the form on our website regarding the admission.
With the help of which our Admission consultants would be able to get in touch with you to help you to get direct admission in MD MS PG Medical branch of your choice.
Fill out the form right now!
MD MS Course Selection Process
The MD MS course is a wide option within which you would be able to get a number of career opportunities, and we can say this factor is one of the major reasons why people get into MD MS courses.
But, the issue is when we are offered with a number of options like this. We usually get confused about which one we should pick.
Hence to solve this issue we have one tip, you should move forward or opt for the paramedical course which you think you love doing or learning about.
Second and more practical advice that can actually help you in the MD MS course/career selection process is, you can get in touch with our expert consultants.
They’ll help you out firstly in selecting the course, and secondly they will help you with the overall selection process and getting direct admission in MD MS courses in top colleges in Bangalore.
NEET PG Exam For MD MS Course
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test which is also known as NEET PG test is one of the major entrance exams for MD MS courses. On the basis of your NEET PG based exam and rank you would be able to get the admission in MD MS colleges of india, but if you are not qualified in NEET PG and want MD MS admission then we would be able to help you out in NEET based admission in MD MS course in top colleges of Bangalore.
Want to take admission in Medical colleges of Bangalore for an MD MS seat ? If yes, then you can fill the form attached.
Right after submitting your form, our team will get in touch with you to help you out with consultation and getting direct admissions in paramedical courses.
Our experts are the best in helping with MD MS admissions in top colleges of Bangalore. Hence you would be able to get direct admission in MD MS courses in top colleges.
Here’s one preparation guideline that you should follow for preparing yourself for the entrance exam and that is to clear all your doubts around the Science and Biology subject of your class 11th & 12th.
Because most of the entrance exam questions for the MD MS course come from these two things. There are no such books or courses that can help you with the preparation, just make sure that you are all clear around Science and Biology of class 11th and 12th along with your theoretical and practical knowledge that you have gained in MBBS.
Career Options for MD MS Graduates
The list of career options you can get as a MD MS graduate are as follows:
- Non-clinical Doctors
- Intensivist Doctor
- MD/MS Consultant
- Anesthesia Specialist
- Medical Director
Skills Required for MD MS Course
- Time management
- Easy to grasp new things
- Team Working skills
- Interpersonal skills