Cambridge institute of technology is widely chosen by students as it is a premier institution for engineering admission in Karnataka. This institution is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and is located close to old madras road near K.R Puram in Bangalore. The “Green Campus” is widely spread across ten acres of land. Cambridge Institute of technology is well equipped and technically advanced with all the amenities that make it possible for technical education.
Cambridge Institute of technology
Cambridge Institute of Technology
Admission Started for B.Tech/B.E course in Cambridge Institute of Technology.
They provide the students with right kind of infrastructure that enables the student to stay focused on the enhancement of their career.
- The resource and information Centre is about five floors. Modern and advanced digital library.
- Spacious conference and seminar halls.
- Cafeteria which is healthy and hygienic for the students.
- Hostel accommodation with all the basic amenities.
- Outdoor and Indoor sports and activities which keep the students fit.
- Excellent transportation facilities.
Cambridge Institute of technology is one of the most upcoming and promising BE College in Bangalore for B.tech Admission, and it offers the following courses.
Undergraduate programs Bachelor of Engineering (BE) – five disciplines.
- BE course in Electrical Electronics Engineering
- BE course in Computer Science and Engineering
- BE course in Mechanical Engineering
- BE course in Information Science Engineering
- BE Course in Civil Engineering
To be eligible for admission in B.tech College for engineering admission, a candidate must have pursued 12thor Pre- university or an equivalent examination recognized by the university. Basic Communication skills are necessary and the candidate-
- Must have obtained at least 45% as aggregate marks with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For candidates belonging to the SC / ST, the required aggregate for eligibility to apply in BE Colleges of Bangalore.
However, to be eligible to pursue engineering students are expected appear for the common entrance examination (CET) and the test results decide which college they would be placed and students are expected to join the college only based on ranking. However, choices are too many yet engineering admission is not restricted only to this, students are eligible for direct admission in engineering through management quota which gives them the freedom to choose the engineering college of their choice and pursue their graduation.
As engineering courses are always in demand at the undergraduate or postgraduate levels, all such colleges and institutions have been contributing highly to shaping the personalities and enhancing the technical knowledge of students in varied ways. The above mentioned are just a few of the reasons why students opt to choose this college for their engineering admission in Bangalore.
Activities & Placements
Students get a wider exposure as their academics is not limited to books but equal attention to activities, seminars, academic and non-academic events. The main focus of the college is not to stay focused on a student who has pursued his graduation in engineering instead stay focused in nurturing the overall development of students which would contribute to the overall development of our nation which eventually makes this college as the best B.tech College in Bangalore.
Companies like Infosys, Wipro InfoTech, Nandi Toyota, Capgemini etc. visit the college regularly for campus placements and recruit the students. Every student by studying in Cambridge institute of technology (CiTech) is opening a door for themselves for better career opportunities and to have the most exciting times of their life.