If you are looking for BPT admission in Bangalore, then you have indeed come at a right place. Bachelor of physiotherapy is considered as a medical profession in which you help out the people who are suffering from illness, injury and disability by the medium of exercise as well as the physical therapies. They also use modern tools such as stimulator, heat therapy, electric massagers etc. in curing and treating different kinds of physical deformities. If you pursue Physiotherapy course in Bangalore, then you are indeed going to be in a great demand as these days there has been increase in physical distortions and malfunctions. So, in order to do so you would have to select good physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore.
BPT Admission in Bangalore
BPT Admission in Bangalore
Eligibility criteria for BPT Admission in Bangalore
BPT is known to be a 4.5 years course after which the student can practice physiotherapy as a profession. There are a few entrance examinations in order to enter top physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore. But, if in case you fail to bring good marks, then you won’t have to worry as we can help you out in direct admission in BPT. But in order to do so, you would have to pass the higher secondary education with 50% marks in science stream with biology as the compulsory subject. Some of the subjects that you will come across in BPT are Anatomy, Exercise therapy, Neuro-physiotherapy and sports physiotherapy.
The job profile includes measuring, testing and treating the neurological, musculoskeletal, pulmonary as well as cardiovascular conditions that is caused by injury, illness and congenital disorders.
- Treat the healed fracture of the sprain, bones as well as neurological disorders that is caused by the infection, trauma, paralysis etc.
- Use of therapeutic agents such as radiation, heat , electricity, massage , water and exercise to cure the weak muscles that might be present as well as restore the joint movements.
- Treat several muscular aberrations which is caused by cerebral palsy, polio, joint and bone injuries, muscle, heart and chest diseases that occur in patients of all the ages.
- Treat the burn patients for the prevention of the restricted movement as well as abnormal scarring.
- Also, work alongside the stroke patients such us to develop their operational independence as well as reviving the movement.
- Work to improve the endurance among the cardiac and cancer patients.
- Give the much needed therapy for the physical improvement as well as postural correction.
- They are specialized in pediatric, cardiopulmonary, neurologic and sports physical therapy.