Settled up in the heart of the state of Karnataka and established in the year 2010. The UGC and AICTE jointly recognizes the university. Recognized among the top institutes to go for admission for the Masters of Business Administration, the university offers great careers for students with its many courses in undergraduate and Post Graduate Programmes. With its oldest schools, the school of Business, the university has already established its College of Engineering and Design; Alliance School of Law; Alliance college of Medical and Dentistry; Alliance College of Education and Human Services; Alliance School of Health Sciences; and even the Alliance College of Media and Communications. The university excels in its professional staff and the way of teaching which makes its students reach even greater heights. And well, this article is all about direct admission in Alliance University through Management Quota.
Alliance University MBA Direct Admission
MBA Admission in Alliance University
Getting MBA Admission in Alliance University can literally revolutionize a student’s career path.
About the MBA Programme
One of the oldest schools in Alliance University MBA is the Business school, because of the same, the university is among the top ten universities for business studies and also was the first Indian Business School of to be accredited by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE), USA. Students of the Alliance University MBA, preferably in Business Management courses, are targeted continuously by big industries for the same. The university focuses on effective teaching methods to maximise their students’ global opportunities. Its innovatively crafted courses manifest strong emphasis of fields such as entrepreneurship, essential management skills and techniques, technological impact on commerce and even transpiring markets, and many more. All these techniques and methods aim to create socially responsible citizens and some great global leaders.
Specializations Offered for Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
With a full course duration of Two-years, the Alliance University MBA Programme offers specialities in the following fields of interest.
- Organizational Leadership and Strategy (OB & HR)
- Banking and Financial Services
- Entrepreneurship and Family Business
- International Business
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
For being able to sit among the students in MBA from Alliance University, one must have the following requirements.
- A Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST reserved classes)
- The scorecard for one of the entrance tests of MBA recognized by the university such as GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT. Scores will be taken for the year 2019/2020. All the participates are required to take one of these tests.
There are currently two types of batches for Alliance University MBA students at this University. There are the January Batch and the July Batch. Both the batches names are based upon the month from which they will be commencing.
For applying for admission in Alliance university for the school of Business, the candidates must fill in the application form. The form can be submitted by one of the following methods.
- Apply online by going to the official site of the school and submit the form by making a payment of INR 1,000 and filling in your details.
- Download the form from the institution’s official site and send it to the university’s address by completing it and attaching Demand Draft of INR 1,000 drawn in favour of “ALLIANCE UNIVERSITY’ payable at Bengaluru.
- You can also purchase the admission form from any of the institution’s campus, fill it and submit it along with the application fee of INR 1,000 at the Office of Recruitment, Careers and Admissions (ORCA).
A shortlist will be prepared based on the eligibility of students. Following which, a student can only take admission in the university if his or her name appears in the shortlist. The shortlist prepared will be based upon the following criteria.
The academic performance refers to the performance of the candidate during his academic years that is his higher education, higher secondary education and even his bachelor degree education.
The scores of the MBA entrance tests such as that of GMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/KMAT/AMAT.
Students who are eligible based on the above will be made to pass through an internal college selection procedure. Upon which, the final selection process will be completed and passing which; the candidate can take admission in the school. The final system includes three tests.
- Group Discussion: To evaluate the spoken communication skills and the teamworking skills of a candidate, the candidate will be made to sit through a Group Discussion.
- Essay Writing Skills: To evaluate the writing Communication skills, the students will be made to write an essay based upon the topic given by the panel.
- Personal Interview Performace: To check the overall personality of a candidate, he or she will have to pass an individual interview round.
The fee structure for Alliance university MBA Direct Admission by Management Quota is mentioned below.
Fees can be paid by any means – RTGS/NEFT/Demand Draft/Net Banking.
Hostel Fees are revised every six months.
The university also provides scholarships based upon the test cut off and many other fields. The details for the same are mentioned below.
|Merit Scholarships||Test Cut off||Academic Consistency||Work Experience|
|Tuition Fee Waiver Percentage||High Test Score||80% through 10, 12, Grad||Minimum 3 years of Full-Time Relevant Work Experience|
|Reserved Category Scholarships||Category||Academic Consistency||Test Scores|
|Tuition Fee Waiver Percentage||Reservations||60% through 10, 12, Grad||Minimum 70% in an Entrance Test|
|15%||National Level Player||YES|